GHRP-2 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide) is a peptide that activates the pituitary gland to release the growth hormone for several hours. The increase in growth hormone comes from your own body, not from synthetic growth hormones that can suppress your natural production of it.
Athletes, especially professional ones, always try to improve their work using a variety of methods and substances. The problem with using substances that improve performance is that they have serious side effects. Sometimes they are persisted even after the program has been stopped. Therefore, you need performance enhancers that have the least amount and intensity of side effects, but still maintain excellent results.
GHRP-2 peptides that release growth hormone perfectly suits this purpose. They are also known as pralmorelin or pralmorelin hydrochloride. It is an active synthetic peptide preparation, which consists of 6 amino acids connected in series. It also increases plasma growth hormone levels and, as a consequence, creates a sense of hunger, increasing appetite. In the late 90’s, the journal Endocrinology and Metabolism published the results of medical studies, according to which it was found that GHRP-2 increases the production of somatotropin, regardless of age.
The advantages of GHRP-2
GHRP-2 has many advantages, making it a priority in the arsenal of many bodybuilders and athletes. When combined with proper diet and exercise, it can give a tangible effect. Some of these benefits include:
- Studies have shown that GHRP-2 increases food intake and hunger in both rodents and humans. It’s really helpful for athletes who are trying to increase their caloric intake to build muscle.
- No major side effects. Unlike many other performance enhancers that athletes use, GHRP-2 has no side effects. This was observed in a study conducted to check whether GHRP-2 increases appetite. This is a huge win for GHRP-2, because side effects of performance enhancers are often severe and sometimes fatal.
- The superior characteristics of the dream. Athletes in bodybuilding know the simple truth that muscles are created when a person sleeps and does not work. Thus, the lack or inefficient sleep have a tendency to have a negative impact on the result. This drug improves your sleep, thus helping muscles to gain more than in the absence of a good night’s rest.
- Getting muscles. Like all performance enhancers, GHRP-2 helps you build muscle. It does this by helping you to build lean muscle mass while promoting fat loss.
- Lack of desensitization. Many efficiency enhancers are desensitized by the body, i.e. the body becomes immune to their effect. As a result, athletes need to increase their dosage to get the same results. However, GHRP-2 does not reduce the sensitivity. This way you can maintain the same dosage and get results within a certain period of time.
GHRP-2 dosage and usage
GHRP-2 is supplied in powder form and must be diluted in bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride for injection. After breeding, it should be kept in the refrigerator until you use it. Its dosages vary from individual to individual, but generally use between 100 and 300 mcg administered two to three times daily depending on your needs and goals. Normal insulin needles are great for injections. In addition, GHRP-2 can be administered intramuscularly or subcutaneously depending on your choice.
GHRP-2 is usually recommended to be used with growth hormone or GHRH for optimum results. If GHRP-2 is combined with GHRH, the dosage should be about 100 micrograms. The effectiveness of the drug decreases in the presence of carbohydrates and dietary fats. Therefore, it is best to take it on an empty stomach.
GHRP-2 side effects
Before starting the program, consult a specialist to nullify the risks of side effects from misuse or contraindications. GHRP-2 may not significantly increase the levels of HGH in people who have already there is a shortage. Only healthy adults can benefit from the positive effect of GHRP-2.
Although it is possible to take it in a relatively large amount, there are certain side effects associated with a dosage of more than 200 micrograms. Since in some cases it causes an increase in cortisol and prolactin levels. Cortisol is a hormone that causes stress, and prolactin causes loss of libido and impotence in men, and lactation in women. Thus, an overdose, though not fatal, can lead to undesirable side effects. Water retention, reduced insulin sensitivity and fatigue are also possible.
Welcome to IronSet – the blog about sport and healthy trends. Andrew is a writer and sports consultant that provides assistance to the out blog on a freelance basis.