- 1 How can I eat healthy on a traveling job?
- 2 What are good roadtrip snacks?
- 3 What do I need for a 8 hour road trip?
- 4 What do you do on road trips?
- 5 What’s the best gas station to go to?
- 6 What gas station is the best?
- 7 What’s healthy at a gas station?
- 8 Is it OK to snack all day?
- 9 What can I drink that is healthy besides water?
How can I eat healthy on a traveling job?
The following tips can keep busy professionals on track as they work to balance a healthy lifestyle with their business travel.
- Read nutritional information.
- Get dressing on the side.
- Eat protein with every meal.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Be careful with coffee.
- Snack smarter.
- Avoid empty calories.
- Ask for substitutions.
What are good roadtrip snacks?
Here are our top picks for healthy road trip snacks.
- Beef jerky. This road trip snack is packed full of protein, which is one of the best ways to satisfy your hunger.
- Hard-boiled eggs.
- Protein bars.
- String cheese.
- Hummus and celery.
What do I need for a 8 hour road trip?
Road Trip Packing List – The Comfort Kit
- Sunglasses. Driver or Passenger, nobody likes to squint when they’re in the car.
- Travel Pillow.
- Travel Mug.
- Reusable Water Bottle.
- UV Window Shade.
- Extra Jumper/Wrap.
- Hand sanitizer.
What do you do on road trips?
Road Trip Activities for Adults
- Eat at a local spot. You are going to be exploring a lot of exciting places as part of your road trip, so it’s a good idea to eat local.
- Watch the sunrise or sunset (or both)
- Read reviews.
- Stop and play sports.
- Listen to a podcast.
- Go off-road for some fun.
- Document your trip in a creative way.
- Go camping.
What’s the best gas station to go to?
The top 10 winners in the category Best Gas Station Brand are as follows:
- Kwik Trip.
What gas station is the best?
Chevron. Of America’s largest nationwide chains, Chevron scores the highest points in overall customer satisfaction. Its reach spans over 7,800 stores, and while some gas stations offer convenient food marts, one location in North Hollywood goes above and beyond gasoline.
What’s healthy at a gas station?
Struggling to cook healthy? We’ll help you prep.
- Bananas. Don’t leave the cash register without grabbing a few pieces of fresh fruit.
- Turkey Jerky. In the mood for something salty?
- Peanut Butter.
- Protein Bars.
- Greek Yogurt.
- Dark Chocolate Squares.
Is it OK to snack all day?
The bottom line Snacking can be good in some cases, such as for preventing hunger in people who tend to overeat when going too long without food. However, others may do better eating three or fewer meals per day. In the end, it’s really a personal choice.
What can I drink that is healthy besides water?
The 10 Healthier Beverages (besides water)
- Pomegranate Juice. Image: © Nitr/Fotolia.com.
- Low Fat Milk. Image: © Africa Studio/Fotolia.com.
- Green Tea. Image: © efired – Fotolia.com.
- Orange Juice. Image: © Brent Hofacker/Fotolia.com.
- Beet Juice. Image: © Printemps/Fotolia.com.
- Hot Chocolate. Image: © olyina/Fotolia.com.
- Kale Juice. Image: © ckellyphoto/Fotolia.com.
- Lemon Juice.