- 1 Is the Mercedes CLA 250 reliable?
- 2 How much horsepower does a Mercedes CLA 250 have?
- 3 Is a Mercedes CLA 250 expensive to maintain?
- 4 How many miles will a Mercedes CLA 250 last?
- 5 Which is better c300 or cla250?
- 6 What is the best Lexus to buy?
- 7 Which costs more Lexus or Mercedes?
- 8 Is Lexus more reliable than BMW?
- 9 Are luxury SUVs worth the money?
- 10 What’s the best luxury car to buy?
- 11 What is the number 1 luxury car brand?
- 12 What is the longest lasting luxury car?
- 13 Which cars will last 250 000 miles?
- 14 What are the worst used SUV to buy?
- 15 Can you negotiate price at CarMax?
- 16 Похожее
Is the Mercedes CLA 250 reliable?
The Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 7th out of 17 for luxury compact cars. The average annual repair cost is $736 which means it has average ownership costs.
How much horsepower does a Mercedes CLA 250 have?
Is a Mercedes CLA 250 expensive to maintain?
Mercedes-Benz CLA250 auto repair and maintenance costs The estimated cost to maintain and repair a Mercedes-Benz CLA250 ranges from $80 to $2283, with an average of $278.
How many miles will a Mercedes CLA 250 last?
If you put in the effort to keep up with proper maintenance, you could hit 200,000 miles (or beyond!) in your CLA250.
Which is better c300 or cla250?
Engine: Under the hood of the CLA 250 and C 300, you’ll find a 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine. The CLA 250 generates 208 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, while the C 300 manages a stronger 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. The CLA 250 earns four more miles per gallon on the highway than the C 300.
What is the best Lexus to buy?
Here are some of the best and worst Lexus models you can buy in 2020, ranked!
- 10 Best: Lexus GX.
- 9 Best: Lexus RX.
- 8 Best: Lexus IS 300.
- 7 Best: Lexus LS XF40.
- 6 Best: Lexus RX Hybrid.
- 5 Best: Lexus LC 500.
- 4 Worst: Lexus LS 460.
- 3 Worst: Lexus IS 250.
Which costs more Lexus or Mercedes?
The Mercedes has an average market price of $33,709, while the Lexus sells for an average $35,542. But when you factor in the five-year cost of ownership for both vehicles, the Lexus turns out to be the better bargain. It will cost $52,381 to own over five years, compared with $53,361 for the Mercedes.
Is Lexus more reliable than BMW?
The Lexus quality is not just slightly better, in fact it is 33% more reliable and better in quality as compared to the BMW cars. Exceptional Ride Comfort – One of the top things that make Lexus a better car than BMW cars is the excellent ride comfort Lexus offers to drivers and passengers alike.
Are luxury SUVs worth the money?
On top of that, depreciation can eat up the value of your luxury vehicle over the years. This means that after a few years, your luxury SUV may be worth less than half of what you bought it at. Regular SUVs from brands that don’t depreciate as much, like Toyota, may only depreciate about 36%, for comparison.
What’s the best luxury car to buy?
Best Luxury Midsize Cars for 2021
- 2021 BMW 5-Series.
- 2021 Genesis G80.
- 2021 Lexus ES.
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
- 2020 Lexus GS.
- 2021 Acura TLX.
- 2021 Audi A6.
- 2021 Volvo S90.
What is the number 1 luxury car brand?
1) Porsche The repeat winner of our Best Luxury Brand award is Porsche.
What is the longest lasting luxury car?
10 of the Longest Lasting Luxury Cars
- Lexus LS.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
- Lincoln Town Car.
- Lexus ES.
- Acura TL.
- BMW 3 Series.
- Volvo V70.
- Lexus GS.
Which cars will last 250 000 miles?
25 Cars Guaranteed to Last You Over 250,000 Miles
- via subaru.com. Subaru Forester. Subaru’s flagship SUV may just be the dictionary definition of a family car going on and on well past 250K miles.
- via kia.com. Kia Rio.
- via toyota.com. Toyota Tundra.
What are the worst used SUV to buy?
15 Used SUVs & Crossovers You Should Avoid Buying At All Costs
- Buick Enclave. Years: 2008-2009.
- Chevrolet Equinox 3.4L V6. Year: 2005.
- Dodge Durango. Years: 1999-2000, 2011-2013.
- Dodge Journey. Years: 2009-2010.
- Ford Explorer. Years: 2002-2004.
- GMC Acadia. Years: 2007-2008.
- Honda CR-V. Year: 2015.
- Jeep Cherokee. Years: 2014-2015.
Can you negotiate price at CarMax?
The retailer has a no-haggle policy for used-vehicle prices and trade-in offers. CarMax gives free, no-obligation valuations and offers consumers a price that’s good for seven days. This is proof many consumers don’t care about the lowest price. Rather, they care about pricing transparency and fair treatment.