- 1 What is an example of quantity?
- 2 What is another name for quantity?
- 3 What is a known quantity?
- 4 What is a word that means more than sufficient?
- 5 What’s another word for quality?
- 6 What words mean high quality?
- 7 How do you express quality?
- 8 What is a better word for perfect?
- 9 How do you say good quality?
- 10 What is the Word Perfect?
- 11 How do you describe perfect?
- 12 How do you describe a perfect person?
- 13 How do you describe a cute person?
- 14 What is the cutest word ever?
- 15 How do you say someone is cute?
- 16 What are some cute words?
- 17 How do you tell a girl she’s beautiful in a cute way?
- 18 What are some fun words?
- 19 What is the weirdest word?
What is an example of quantity?
Quantity is defined as an amount, measure or number. An example of quantity is how many apples are in a barrel. Something, such as a number or symbol that represents a number, on which a mathematical operation is performed.
What is another name for quantity?
What is another word for quantity?
What is a known quantity?
: someone or something whose abilities or characteristics are well known When she was cast in the role of the princess, she was already a known quantity from her work in several films.
What is a word that means more than sufficient?
What’s another word for quality?
Synonyms of ‘quality’
- excellence, caliber, distinction, grade, merit, position, rank, standing, status.
- characteristic, aspect, attribute, condition, feature, mark, property, trait.
- nature, character, kind, make, sort.
What words mean high quality?
How do you express quality?
6 Ways to Convey Quality
- Choose your words carefully. Describing something as “high quality” actually limits your message.
- Show and tell.
- Commit to your niche.
- Hone your message and “look.” A quality company is confident and consistent in all of its marketing.
- Little things mean a lot.
What is a better word for perfect?
What is another word for perfect?
How do you say good quality?
Good-quality Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for good-quality?
|a cut above||choice|
What is the Word Perfect?
1a : being entirely without fault or defect : flawless a perfect diamond. b : satisfying all requirements : accurate. c : corresponding to an ideal standard or abstract concept a perfect gentleman.
How do you describe perfect?
Something that is perfect is complete and without defect or blemish. It might also be precisely accurate or exact. The word perfect can also be used as a verb meaning — you guessed it! It originally comes from the Latin word perficere, which breaks down into per- (“completely”) and facere (“do”).
How do you describe a perfect person?
How do you describe a cute person?
If you describe someone as cute, you mean that they deal with things cleverly. That’s a cute trick….cute
- adjective. Something or someone that is cute is very pretty or attractive, or is intended to appear pretty or attractive.
What is the cutest word ever?
What’s The Cutest Word In The World?
How do you say someone is cute?
Your son’s poem was just adorable, all of your children are so adorable (or cute)!…Adorable meaning
- Lovable. Someone, something that is deserving of affection and/or love.
What are some cute words?
other words for cute
How do you tell a girl she’s beautiful in a cute way?
- Find Something Unique About Her. Identify something unique about the girl you want to compliment, and let that be how you say she is beautiful.
- Identify Beautiful Traits.
- Focus on Actions.
- Take Yourself Out of It.
- Aim to Help Her Feel Valued.
What are some fun words?
Let’s see which of these craziest words you already know and which ones are new to you:
- Bumfuzzle. This is a simple term that refers to being confused, perplexed, or flustered or to cause confusion.
What is the weirdest word?
Here are the fifteen most unusual words in the English language.
- Serendipity. This word appears in numerous lists of untranslatable words.