What is the Fitt Frequency Intensity Time and Type formula?
The FITT Principle (or formula) is a great way of monitoring your exercise program. The acronym FITT outlines the key components, or training guidelines, for an effective exercise program, and the initials F, I, T, T, stand for: Frequency, Intensity, Time and Type.
How do you develop physical fitness?
Five Steps to Improved Physical Health
- Drink more water and fewer sugary drinks. Because the body is primarily composed of water, staying hydrated is crucial to your physical health.
- Exercise regularly. You don’t have to become a gym member to exercise.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables and less fast food.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Wash your hands.
What is the first step to setting a physical fitness goal?
4 steps to setting fitness goals
- Step 1: Make a decision about the importance of exercise in your life. Decide to make time for exercise.
- Step 2: Evaluate your fitness history. Answer the following questions as truthfully as possible:
- Step 3: Determine your long-term goal.
- Step 4: Determine your short-term goal.
What are the factors affecting physical fitness?
Below are the factors affecting physical fitness
- Exercise Regularity. Depending on the regularity and intensity of the exercises, fitness is promoted.
- The diet. Proper nutrition comes from a good diet.
- Proper training.
- Relaxation and rest.
- Gender and Age.
Terms in this set (8)
- heredity, maturation, age, sex, training. Which five factors affect skill-related fitness?
- practice and knowledge.
- sprain; strain.
- rest, ice, compress, elevate.
- Hyperextension and hyperflexion.