- 1 What phone number is 800 275 2273?
- 2 How do I enable my Apple ID password?
- 3 How do I setup my Apple phone?
- 4 How Do I Live chat with Apple?
- 5 How do I text Apple?
- 6 How do I email Apple customer support?
- 7 Can I chat with Apple support online?
- 8 How do I email Apple about a problem?
- 9 How do I contact Apple customer care?
- 10 How do I make a complaint to Apple?
- 11 How do I report a problem to Apple?
- 12 Is calling Apple support free?
- 13 Is Apple customer service 24 hours?
- 14 How long does it take for Apple Support to answer?
- 15 Will Apple call you if your account has been hacked?
- 16 Does Apple notify you of suspicious activity?
- 17 What to do if you get a message that your Apple ID is being used?
- 18 Why am I getting a message that my Apple ID is being used?
- 19 How do I check if someone is using my Apple ID?
- 20 Why does my iPhone keep asking me to enter my Apple ID password?
- 21 What is your Apple ID used for?
- 22 Should I use my real name for Apple ID?
- 23 What is an example of an Apple ID?
- 24 What Apple ID is associated with my iPhone?
- 25 Do you get notified when someone logs into your Apple ID?
- 26 What does it mean your Apple ID and phone number are being used?
- 27 How do I unlink an iPhone from an Apple ID?
- 28 What happens if you change Apple ID on iPhone?
- 29 Can you have 2 iPhones with same Apple ID?
- 30 How do you delete an Apple ID account on iPhone without password?
What phone number is 800 275 2273?
If customers have any questions about their account security Apple advises them to call their tech support number 800-275-2273.
How do I enable my Apple ID password?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Go to Settings. Tap [your name] > Password & Security > Change Password. If you are signed into iCloud and have a passcode enabled, you will be prompted to enter the passcode for your device.
How do I setup my Apple phone?
Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Turn on your device.
- If you have another device on iOS 11 or later, use Quick Start.
- Activate your device.
- Set up Face ID or Touch ID and create a passcode.
- Restore or transfer your information and data.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Turn on automatic updates and set up other features.
- Set up Siri and other services.
How Do I Live chat with Apple?
How to Contact Apple Online Live Chat Support Team
- Visit Apple’s web site: https://www.apple.com.
- Click Support.
- Click Contact Support (top menu bar).
- Click Talk to us.
- Now choose a product or service.
- Now you will be asked a more specific issue that you are having.
- After this, choose how you like to get help.
How do I text Apple?
Send and receive text messages on iPhone
- Tap. at the top of the screen to start a new message, or tap an existing message.
- Enter the phone number, contact name, or Apple ID of each recipient. Or, tap. , then choose contacts.
- Tap the text field, type your message, then tap. to send. An alert.
How do I email Apple customer support?
Apple has no published email address for Customer Service. Apple handles most issue, technical and customer service, only via telephone or in-person at an Apple Store. As Miriam suggested, you can call Customer Relations if you have an issue that you can’t resolve in another way. Regards.
Can I chat with Apple support online?
Chat live with Apple Support online You can get to Apple Support from various spots starting on Apple.com. Select Support in the top navigation. You can also start your journey on the Apple Support site itself which is where the Support option above takes you. This is where you’ll find answers to common questions.
How do I email Apple about a problem?
Apple does not have any email support. You have two choices: Call AppleCare or go to an Apple store. You have a one-year hardware warranty & 90 days of phone support. Apple does not have any email support.
How do I contact Apple customer care?
You can buy online or call 1966. You can get information about an order you placed on the Apple Online Store through the Order Status page. If you prefer, you can also get order status or make changes by phone at 1966.
How do I make a complaint to Apple?
Apple complaints contacts
- Call Beats Customer Care on (800) 442–4000.
- Visit Genius Bar (Customer Support)
- Call Headquarters on (408) 996–1010.
- Call U.S. iPhone technical support on (800) MY–IPHONE (
- Call U.S. iPod, Mac and iPad technical support on (800) APL–CARE (
- Tweet Apple Customer Care.
How do I report a problem to Apple?
Go to reportaproblem.apple.com. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. If you see the “Report” or “Report a Problem” button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
Is calling Apple support free?
How much complimentary support do I get? Most Apple software and hardware products include unlimited complimentary support incidents within the first 90 days of product ownership, or longer if required by applicable law.
Is Apple customer service 24 hours?
No. But there is a business hours support number based on PST/PDT. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-or visit online Help for more information. To contact product and tech support visit online support site.
How long does it take for Apple Support to answer?
Helpful answers up to 72 hours.
Will Apple call you if your account has been hacked?
Keep in mind, Apple will never call to alert you of a hack. If you accidentally pick up, hang up as soon as possible and do not provide any personal information, nor perform any tasks that scammer wants you to do with your computer.
Does Apple notify you of suspicious activity?
For the record, Apple will never call you to notify you of suspicious activity. In fact, Apple won’t call you for any reason—unless you request a call first. Phone scams like these are also known as vishing.
What to do if you get a message that your Apple ID is being used?
Change your Apple ID password and choose a strong password. Review all the personal and security information in your account. Update any information that isn’t correct or that you don’t recognize, including: Your name.
Why am I getting a message that my Apple ID is being used?
This means that someone else may be using your Apple ID. You can follow the instructions here to remove any unknown devices from your account, and then change your password. Hello, This means that someone else may be using your Apple ID.
How do I check if someone is using my Apple ID?
From the Devices section of your Apple ID account page, you can see the devices that you’re currently signed in to with your Apple ID:
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page,* then scroll to Devices.
- If you don’t see your devices right away, click View Details and answer your security questions.
Why does my iPhone keep asking me to enter my Apple ID password?
It’s possible your iPhone keeps asking for your Apple ID password because it’s running an outdated version of iOS. Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update and check to see if an iOS update is available. Tap Download and Install if an iOS update is available on your iPhone!
What is your Apple ID used for?
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in as well as all the contact, payment, and security details you use across Apple services.
Should I use my real name for Apple ID?
For your Apple ID, you should use your real name because if/when you add a credit card or other form of payment to your account, the name on the account must match the name on the credit card or other form of payment. For naming a device/computer, you can use a nickname or something besides your real name.
What is an example of an Apple ID?
It consists of an email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org) and a password. Apple recommends you use the same Apple ID for all Apple services. For more information about Apple ID, see the Apple ID Support website.
What Apple ID is associated with my iPhone?
You can see if you’re signed in with your Apple ID on iCloud.com or by going to your Apple ID account page. If you aren’t signed in, your Apple ID might prefill on the sign in screen. You can also look up your Apple ID by entering the full name and email address associated with your Apple ID.
Do you get notified when someone logs into your Apple ID?
Apple has added a new layer of security to iCloud, notifying users when someone logs into iCloud.com using their email address and password. This is similar to emails that Apple sends out when you make purchases on a new device for the first time. …
What does it mean your Apple ID and phone number are being used?
Your Apple ID and phone number are now being used on a new iPhone. If you haven’t recently set up a new Apple device, or you haven’t recently enabled iMessage and/or FaceTime on an Apple device, this alert appearing on your screen is cause for alarm.
Remove your associated iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > [your name], then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then tap Remove This Device.
What happens if you change Apple ID on iPhone?
Changing your Apple ID will not cause you to lose contacts. If you don’t already have an Apple ID, create one now at id.apple.com. Then, on your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud, and delete the account. Then, on your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud, and delete the account.
Can you have 2 iPhones with same Apple ID?
You can use a single AppleID on many devices, including 2 iphones. Note though that if you use the same AppleID for iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime then you are using a single account for those services. All devices using that AppleID share all messages, conversations, iCloud emails, contacts, calendars, phone logs etc.
How do you delete an Apple ID account on iPhone without password?
You cannot sign out of or delete an account without knowing the password. That’s basic account security. So you will have to recover the account and reset the password first. The device is an iPhone 4 with iOS version 7.2.